What should I do?
- lctv answered: *sigh* I cracked my tooth sometime lastnight I don’t even know how >_> I’m fortunate to have a plan though.
- knifetomeatyou answered: look up ways to either get some sort of insurance, get a job with benefits, save up money or have someone else pay.
- rawrgasm answered: Pull that shit out yourself. OR use some mighty putty or something.
- leonmcgann likes this
- parliament-of-owls said: my sister-in-law desperately needed dental work a few years back & went to some income-based place in the fox valley (& she was so poor i think it was free). when i see her today i’ll ask what the place is called.
- actoremergency said: Or I could come over and just pull it out….I mean I did perform surgery on you already!
- marleyfly said: unless its a tooth fairly in the back… i donno…
- actoremergency answered: Youv’e probably already done this but if not, try googling low-income dental care in De Pere or Green Bay, I’m sure there’s something!
- marleyfly answered: I’d still go to the dentist. :| One of my brothers teeth had a crack and started to turn brown. so you might wanna get check it just in case.
- twofish posted this